Wednesday, October 24

I'm back blogging. I've read a lot of people's blogs. I only then realised that it is going to be the last day of school. Sadness filled me all of the sudden. So I've decided to post tonight as it is the 2nd last day of school. After tomorrow, we would not be called as 2B again. Only as 2B'07. I really wish that we could be in the same class for the whole 4 years.
I would miss the 5 rebellions!
- WANTENGbestie
-TRICIAtwinnie
-KAHFONGlaogong
-YITINGstead
-WANYINGjieh
(including me it's 6 rebellions)
I love them totally! We ROCK! We talk craps and played together and go crazy together too. They are my secondary best mates! I hope we will all go to the same class next year. We would not be seperated, will we? I hope not. Let's stay united! :D
Secondly, I would miss my family!
-CARINAah-gong
-YUJIAah-ma
-WANFENdaddy
-ROUXUANmummy
these people are the ones who were with me through my life's ups and downs. I really love them. I really appreciated what they had given me, in a way that they comforted me during some upsetting times that I had gone through. esp. ah-gong and ah-ma. I seriously love them.
Thirdly, the rest of 2B esp.
-WARAHmei/vice-chairperson
-ASYQIN
They comforted me in times of trials too. I love them too!
-EMILIAhoney
-MELISSAnetballer
-CINDYchairperson
-DEBORAH
-MERLIN
I'm grateful to them for what they had done for the class. esp. in organzing the class activities and they had made the class feel warmer.
-HENRYdidi
-SOLIHIN
-AIDIL
-ZHIYUAN
-XUANYU
-ZHAOWEI
They are 2B's baobei boys. LOL. Only 6 pathetic boys. haha. They also had made my life more interesting and fun, by throwing paper balls at me? lol. so lame. But they are a part of 2B. Without them, 2B would incomplete.
-SUFIENA
-QURAISYA
-WIDAD
I like to extend my appreciation to them as they had tried to organize activities for us and most of us were unable to make it. Sufiena had also design our class tee which had yet to come. But it's definitely nicely done up and I appreciate all your hard work put in. Quraisya, the only prefect and SSC in our precious 2B. thanks for all the effort that you had put in in disciplining the class. Sorry for the noise we had made. haha. Widad is a cute girl with a tweety bird voice which is so sweet and unique. :D
-YUHUI
-YUEFENG
-HWEEJIE

-LIHUI
-SHUQIN
-GRACE CHONG
-MICHELLE IVY TAN
-MICHELLE CHENG
-XENIA
-GRACE LEE

-CHERYL
-SIYING
-PERLYN
-YISHAN
Although they are not that close to me, but they are still part of 2B. I appreciate all of you for what you had done for 2B for the last 2 years.

I hope I did not leave out anyone. Without anyone, there would be no 2B.
There's still QILING, but she was transferred to bpgh le.
I LOVE 2B'07 a lot a lot a lot a lot ! Though this year is ending soon and real soon, I really treasure this friendship with all of you. You all had my day. Wow, I'm at the brink of tears le. I hope to take photos with all the 2B-ians for memories' sake. Some of us might be in the same class. That's good. :D I hope the 6 rebellions will be in the same class! Though we will meet new friends, but we would still remain united right? During recess, we can meet up again to do our usual stuffs yeah?
2B is united!
2B is precious!
2B is silent but we can be crazy if we want to!
2B is treasured!
2B is loved!

No comments: